Anne's Performance Calendar:
May - Nov. 2017 - Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- On Fridays from May - November 2017, Anne demonstrates Abenaki crafts such as birch bark container making, corn husk coiled basket making, sweetgrass basketry, cornhusk doll making, and more.
- Anne will also be telling the history of the Abenaki peoples who are the indigenous people Portsmouth, NH and the Piscataqua watershed area.
- On these Fridays, Anne will also be informally sharing Native American lesson stories with museum visitors at Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, NH from 10 - 5 outdoors under a HUGE old maple tree on sunshiny days - and in the Cotton Tenant House (North) when it's raining. (Public performance)
August 2017 -
- August 26 & 27 - Metis of Maine Powwow, Dayton, ME - 10:30 a.m. each day. (Public performance)
September 14, 2017 -
- 10 am - Susan Colgate Cleveland Library at Colby-Sawyer College performance. (Public performance)
October 2017 -
- October 25, 2017 - 6:30 - 8 pm - at Tangled Roots Herbal, 95 West Pearl Street in Nashua, NH. Anne will be telling mostly Northeastern Native American traditional stories. (Public performance for adults. Tickets $30.00)
- October 27, 2017 - Halloween Spooktacular Storytelling Event - in the Levenson Room at Portsmouth Public Library, Portsmouth, NH. This is a Seacoast Storytellers group performance. Anne will be telling one story as part of the public performance. This event is definitely kid-oriented!
November 2017 -
- November 18, 2017 - Tellabration! An evening of storytelling for Grown-Ups! at the Stone Church in Newmarket, NH. Anne will be MC'ing this event. Don't miss out on this one. Come early and have supper. Bring the whole family! Appropriate for ages 5 to 105!